2013년 1월 4일 금요일

Self introduction

Hey! My name is Ahhyun Jung.
Welcome to my GLPS blog♥
I live in Busan and it is my first time visiting this camp. (Global Leadership Program for Students)
I am going to be 2nd grade of middleschool and taking a vocal of my school band.
Also, my hobby is watching movies and been to America for one year.
It has been a week since I have spend time in this camp!
I meet really nice friends and want to make a special memories☞☜

댓글 12개:

  1. Were you a vocal in the school band? Its cool!
    I want to be in a band, too.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  4. nice blog!!
    I want to be in the band too!!

    답글삭제
  5. Hi Ahhyun,

    It's good to learn more about you. Where did you live in America?

    Remember you can use pictures and videos to support your writing on a blog. Try to include these next time.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. I lived in Georgia, Atlanta! ^^
      I will try next time ^^

      삭제
  6. Hi!
    I was able to learn some interesting things about you from this self-introduction. I hope you enjoyed your time in America. I also hope that you have a great time in GLPS 19! I look forward to reading your future posts.

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제